(annual subsription–auto renews)1
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
Talk with a sales expert
To speak with a sales expert, call 1-772.281.18.78. Available Mon to Fri from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Time.
- Advanced security capabilitiesExchange Online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering protects mailboxes.
- Data safeguardsData loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. Globally redundant servers, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock safeguard your data.
- ReliabilityWith a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running.
- Stay in controlMaintain control over your environment while gaining the advantage of hosting your email on Microsoft servers.
- Admin CenterManage your organization efficiently with the Exchange admin center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- eDiscoveryRun In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center.*
- Security across devicesWith mobile device policies, you can create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- IT-level phone supportIT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Easy to maintainIt’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business email they need to stay productive. Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining your system.
- In-place archiveGive your users an in-place archive, so they can keep all their important data in one place.
- Access from anywhereProvide your users with anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices.
- Outlook integrationIntegration with Outlook means they’ll enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.
- Microsoft FastTrack for Microsoft 365Microsoft FastTrack for Microsoft 365 is our customer success service designed to help you move to Microsoft 365 smoothly and with confidence, and realize business value faster.Discover what’s possible, plan for successful rollouts, and enable new users and capabilities at your own pace. Access best practices, tools, resources, and experts committed to make your experience with Microsoft 365 a success.
FastTrack resources and services are included with Microsoft 365 for customers with at least 50 seats.
- Multi-Geo Capabilities in Microsoft 365Manage your global data residency needs and drive the digital transformation of your organization with per-user data location controls in Microsoft 365. Multi-Geo is now available for Exchange Online and OneDrive.